Top 5 Programs offered by Universities in USA
- Information Technology & Computer Science
- Data Science & Business Analytics
When you can join the universities
- i. January to May
- ii. September to December
- Cost of education (USD per annum) - Minimum of USD $ 22,000 to $46,000
Duration of CourseAny under graduate program would take 4 years to complete
Any Post-graduate program would take 2 years to complete.
Study Benefits in USA
- Exposure to multiple cultures and different ethnicities
- Opens wide range of opportunities
- Constant dynamic growth in personality
- Extensive research opportunities will lead you to become seeker.
- High end infrastructure at your behest to help you in your endeavors
- Conditions good enough for your growth and learning
- Focus on practical learning
Education System in USA
Under Graduate Studies – 4 years of UG studies after 12 years of Schooling.
Post Graduate Studies – 2 years program, which can be applied by all those who have completed their UG programs.
Masters by research and Doctorate Program – This is a PHd program which is more for research oriented students. One can apply for the same, after their 2 years of PG.
Popular Universities in USA
- University of Southern California
- University of Illinois, Urbana, Illinois
- Purdue University, Indiana.
- New York University, NYC
- Columbia University, New York.
- Send your application to universities based on the guidelines issued by the University
- Attach your education records
- Attach your English Proficiency Records
- Valid score cards of SAT/GRE/GMAT (only if valid)
- Obtain your letter of admission (email/physical) and your I-20
For any UG Program you need to take up either IELTS/TOFEL along with SAT
For any Master’s program, you need to take up IELTS/TOFEL along with GMAT/GRE
For all Medicine MD, Pharmacy, DDS or law, stipulated exams need to be taken
1. In house/on campus Dormitories
2. Outside PGs like home stays or Apartments
Usually the university campus will have a separate social instructor service provider who would have handy all the details of the accommodations available outside the campus. One can take help from them during the initial days arriving in America
Cost of Education
University fees ranges between USD 20,000 to 50,000/- per annum
The Living expenses per annum for an average adult can range anywhere between USD 5000/- to 10,000/-
There are enough scholarships programs available for the students. The students can also take up jobs within the campus or off campus to cover their costs.
International Students can work in the USA, after completing their first year of stay in USA. Post their graduation, they can take up any job from a company which can sponsor their H1-B Visa.
International Students, after having secured their H1B, become eligible for Green Card or Permanent Residency program, after having stayed successfully in the country for a minimum of 3 years of time.